Updated Policy (Sept. 29, 2022)
Waiver: We have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 at our event; however, the Rochester ISSA Chapter cannot guarantee that attendees will not become infected with COVID-19. By registering, you acknowledge the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and release and hold harmless the Rochester ISSA Chapter, its employees, volunteers and representative, of and from any injury resulting from exposure or infection by COVID-19 in connection with attendance.
Policies: Mitigating transmission and ensuring a safe and healthy environment requires the cooperation of all attendees. Thank you.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been recently exposed to COVID-19, please refrain from attending the event. Refunds will be made available for those who cannot attend for this reason. (Please, kindly stay home if you suspect you may have any illness).
- We recommend all attendees be up-to-date with their COVID-19 vaccinations. If you are not, we strongly urge you to be tested for COVID-19 immediately prior to attending the event.
- We encourage all attendees to wear a mask except when eating or drinking, or presenting.
- We encourage attendees to wear a mask that is well-fitting and high quality (e.g N95, KN95, KF94, surgical masks; not cloth).
- We are limiting total attendance to allow for increased social distancing and meal and snack options will not be served openly.