RSS:2022 Call for Presentations
Conference Dates: October 12 & 13, 2022 – (Wednesday & Thursday)
Location: The Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center
And we’re back! The ISSA Rochester Chapter is delighted to be organizing the live and in person 2022 edition of the Rochester Security Summit after its multi-year hiatus. We humbly invite those interested in sharing their knowledge and expertise to submit a proposal for consideration by our selection committee.
Held during National Cyber Security Awareness Month, our conference is a focal point for education and awareness regarding Information Security in Western NY. We seek presentations on a broad range of infosec topics, as we have a broad range of professionals and executives in attendance. Please note, we particularly need help meeting the demand for presentations that are technically oriented. Proposals regarding potential training sessions are also welcome!
With the exception of the past few years, RSS has taken place annually since 2006 and has typically been a sell-out event as a result of collaboration with all of our outstanding partners. We want to hear from you and we look forward to seeing you this Fall!
Submit A Proposal
Submission deadline: August 1, 2022
The Rochester Security Summit Speaker Committee
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Notes & Guidelines:
- Presentation Length: 50 minutes (please include time for questions)
- Training Length: typically 2 or 4 hours (please specify length in form submission)
- To our most valued Sponsors & other companies: Please note that submissions to this call for presentations are accepted from, and awarded to, individuals and not companies. Any changes to topic or speaker necessitates, and is subject to, review and re-approval by the Speaker Committee. While sponsor participation is a valued part of our conference, we do not allow marketing or sales content within our standard presentation tracks. (When it becomes available, more information for participating sponsors will be posted to our sponsorship page).
- Due to the ongoing nature of the pandemic, we may be accepting fewer speakers this year than in previous years. We also expect a reduced number of attendees and sponsors.
There is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 at any event where people are present. While our COVID-19 policy is subject to change, please expect requirements for attendance, such as vaccinations, testing and/or masking, to be in place. (Speakers will not be required to mask while speaking.) More information will be provided on our website as we near the event.
- August 1 – Last Day for Accepting Proposal Submissions
- August 15 – Committee will Respond to Proposals
- September 1 – Final Program Abstract & Biography Due + Draft Copy of Presentation Slides due
- Sept 15 – Final Copy of Presentation Slides due (will be used for distribution to attendees)
- October 12 & 13 – The Rochester Security Summit: 2022