RSS:2017 Call for Presentations
It is with pleasure that we invite you to RSS:2017. This conference is organized by the Rochester ISSA Chapter and will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Rochester, NY. Since 2006, the Rochester Security Summit has been bringing together a wide range of professionals and executives to discuss key issues in information security.
This year’s theme is “Building Cyber Deterrence.” Presentations are to be 50 minutes in length (including, within that period, time for questions). Please note, we wish to showcase presentations with dynamic content and broad appeal; not sales pitches. While vendor participation is a valuable part of our conference, we do not allow commercial or marketing content within our presentations.
We look forward to receiving your submissions by July 22. We expect to complete our review by August 12th. The final deadline for program submissions will be September 2nd.
Questions may be directed to speaker2017(at)rochestersecurity(dot)org.
- Proposal Submission Deadline – July 22
- Proposal Review/Response Deadline – August 12
- Final Program Abstract, Biography and Deadline – September 2
- Draft Copy of Presentation Slides Deadline – September 16
- Final Copy of Presentation Slides (for Distribution) Deadline – September 30
- RSS:2017 – October 19 & 20