★ Speaker Submissions Have Closed ★
RSS:2017 Call for Presentations
It is with pleasure that we open the RSS:2017 Call for Presentations. We humbly invite you to submit your proposal and be considered as we select this year’s speakers.
RSS:2017 will be Thursday and Friday, October 19 & 20, 2017. This conference is organized by the Rochester ISSA Chapter and will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Rochester, NY. Since 2006, the Rochester Security Summit has been bringing together a wide range of professionals and executives to discuss key issues in information security.
This year’s theme is “Building Cyber Deterrence.” We look forward to receiving your proposal submissions by July 22. We appreciate your time and consideration.
Please review the following speaker guidelines below before submitting a proposal:
- Presentations are to be 50 minutes in length (including, within that period, time for questions).
- Please note, we wish to showcase presentations with dynamic content and broad appeal; not sales pitches.
- While vendor participation is a valuable part of our conference, we do not allow commercial or marketing content within our presentations.
- Proposals for training sessions are also welcomed. Training may be scheduled as either a half day or full day event.
- Please submit proposals before
July 22August 4
- We will respond to proposals by August 12
- Final Abstracts and Bios are due by September 2
- Draft copy of presentation slides are due by September 16
- Final copy of presentation slides (for distribution) are due September 30
- RSS:2017 – October 19 & 20
If you have any questions, please contact speaker2017(at)rochestersecurity(dot)org for more information.
Rochester Security Summit Speakers Committee