★ Speaker Submissions Have Closed ★
Notes & Guidelines:
- Presentation Length: 50 minutes (please include time for questions)
- Training Length: typically 2 or 4 hours (please specify length in form submission)
- To our most valued Sponsors & other companies: Please note that submissions to this call for presentations are accepted from, and awarded to, individuals and not companies. Any changes to topic or speaker necessitates, and is subject to, review and re-approval by the Speaker Committee. While sponsor participation is a valued part of our conference, we do not allow marketing or sales content within our standard presentation tracks. (When it becomes available, more information for participating sponsors will be posted to our sponsorship page).
- Due to the ongoing nature of the pandemic, we may be accepting fewer speakers this year than in previous years. We also expect a reduced number of attendees and sponsors.
There is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 at any event where people are present. While our COVID-19 policy is subject to change, please expect requirements for attendance, such as vaccinations, testing and/or masking, to be in place. (Speakers will not be required to mask while speaking.) More information will be provided on our website as we near the event.
- August 1 – Last Day for Accepting Proposal Submissions
- August 15 – Committee will Respond to Proposals
- September 1 – Final Program Abstract & Biography Due + Draft Copy of Presentation Slides due
- Sept 15 – Final Copy of Presentation Slides due (will be used for distribution to attendees)
- October 12 & 13 – The Rochester Security Summit: 2022