RSS:2018 Call for Presentations
It is with pleasure that we open the RSS:2018 Call for Presentations. We invite you to submit your proposal and be considered as we select this year’s speakers.
RSS:2018 will be Tuesday and Wednesday, October 9 & 10, 2018. This conference is organized by the Rochester ISSA Chapter and will be held at the Riverside Convention Center in Downtown Rochester, NY. Since 2006, the Rochester Security Summit has been bringing together a wide range of professionals and executives to discuss key issues in information security.
This year’s theme is “Agile Security – Adapting to Change”. We look forward to receiving your proposal submissions by June 1. We appreciate your time and consideration.
Please review the following speaker guidelines below before submitting a proposal:
- Presentations are to be 50 minutes in length (including, within that period, time for questions).
- Please note, we wish to showcase presentations with dynamic content and broad appeal; not sales pitches.
- While vendor participation is a valuable part of our conference, we do not allow commercial or marketing content within our presentations.
- Proposals for training sessions are also welcomed. Training may be scheduled as either a half day or full day event.
- June 1st – Proposal Submissions due
- August 1st – Committee Review & Response
- August 15th – Final Program Abstract & Biography due
- September 1st – Draft Copy of Presentation Slides due *
- September 15th – Final Copy of Presentation Slides (for distribution) due *
- October 9th & 10th – Rochester Security Summit 2018
If you have any questions, please contact speaker2018(at)rochestersecurity(dot)org for more information.
Rochester Security Summit Speakers Committee