RSS:2019 Call for Presentations
It is with pleasure that we open the RSS:2019 Call for Presentations. We invite you to submit your proposal and be considered as we select this year’s speakers.
RSS:2019 will be Wednesday and Thursday, October 2 & 3, 2019. This conference is organized by the Rochester ISSA Chapter and will be held at the Riverside Convention Center in Downtown Rochester, NY. Since 2006, the Rochester Security Summit has been bringing together a wide range of professionals and executives to discuss key issues in information security.
We look forward to receiving your proposal submissions by August 1. We appreciate your time and consideration.
Please review the following speaker guidelines below before submitting a proposal:
- Presentations are to be 50 minutes in length (including, within that period, time for questions).
- Please note, we wish to showcase presentations with dynamic content and broad appeal; not sales pitches.
- While vendor participation is a valuable part of our conference, we do not allow commercial or marketing content within our presentations.
- Proposals for training sessions are also welcomed. Training may be scheduled as either a half day or full day event.
- August 1st – Proposal Submissions due
- August 15th – Committee Review & Response
- September 1st – Final Program Abstract & Biography due + Draft Copy of Presentation Slides due *
- September 15th – Final Copy of Presentation Slides (for distribution) due *
- October 2nd & 3rd – Rochester Security Summit 2019
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Rochester Security Summit Speakers Committee