Sponsorship for RSS:2018 is currently sold-out. If you would like to be contacted about future opportunities, please enter your information. Thank you for your interest.
The Rochester Security Summit is a focal point for information security in New York and surrounding areas. In collaboration with our sponsor partners, the Summit attracts high quality speakers, provides opportunities for education and outreach, and serves a largely technical audience interested in security policies, products, and services. This year, the Summit will be in the Rochester Convention Center, and we expect over 500 attendees in this attractive, convenient, and larger venue.
The Summit has excellent representation across industries and job functions. In 2017, the profile of paid Summit attendees was as follows:
Attendee Profiles by Industry in 2017
- 15% – Business Services
- 10% – Consumer Products and Services
- 19% – Educational Institutions
- 16% – Financial Institutions and Services
- 9% – Government
- 13% – Health Care Services
- 12% – Technology Companies
- 6% – Energy, Law, Media, and Other Companies
Attendee Profiles by Job Function in 2017
- 14% – Executives, e.g., Director, VP, C – level, GM
- 10% – Computer Security Managers
- 36% – Computer Security Engineers and Analysts
- 11% – Software Managers
- 21% – Software Engineers and Analysts
- 4% – Business Development and Sales
- 4% – Other, or not provided
Most attendees in 2017 came from New York, but they also came from as far north as Toronto, as far west as Cleveland, as far east as Boston, and as far south as Washington, D.C.
Marketing benefits for the 2018 Summit are described below, and the same information in a stacked spreadsheet format is available to download here. A Convention Center floor plan with the Summit booth layout is available as a PDF download here.
Sponsorship exhibits have sold out in a few weeks in recent years. If you are interested, contact us promptly. If you have not already registered your email address and received sponsor updates from us, stay informed about further information and announcements by emailing email@example.com. We do not share or sell email addresses with anyone.